There has been extensive educational resources created by different organizations for implementing interactive seismology, earth science, and STEM curriculum into classrooms. Below, we highlight some of our favorite programs and resources for you to explore and utilize along with your Raspberry Shake!
- IRIS is one of the pioneers in supporting seismographs in schools programs
- Explore their rich resource of lesson plans and instructional resources on their website
- BGS is the UK’s program to inspire student scientists with classroom siesmographs.
- Check out their lessons, instructional videos, and more on the BGS SIS website
- Another national Seismograph in school program created an
- See their excellent booklet resource for teaching with seismographs in the classroom
- The creators of the Raspberry Pi have a great educational resource to find other projects related to computer science and environmental sensors
- “Teaching Through Technology (T³) Alliance is an adaptable curriculum with a comprehensive instructor support system that can be widely adapted to increase the STEM interest of high school students.”