Purchasing Made Easy
Ready to get Shakes in your classroom?
- Determine the goals of your program
- Review and/or adapt our proposal example (if needed)
- Special bundle sets for education
- Or single hardware products
Place Your Order
- Order in our online Shop
- Or contact Sales for a quote, purchase orders, etc.
Recommended Sets for Education
Bundle 1 – Basic
Objective: Use the Raspberry Shake to teach students about seismology and earth science.
Bundle 2 – Full Package
Objective: Use Raspberry Shake for not only teaching seismology and earth science, but computer science and programming projects as well.
- One RS1D for every two students in the classroom
- One RS4D to be set up as a dedicated seismic monitoring station
- One cut open geophone for demonstration purposes
- A 16-port Ethernet switch
- A Raspberry Pi Starter Kit (Includes screen, keyboard, mouse, power supply, and more! Everything to utilize Raspberry Pi to the fullest)
Bundle 3 – Full Package + EDU Training
Objective: Get the full Raspberry Shake STEM education package with onsite training and full tech support from Raspberry Shake team.
- The same materials as Bundle 2
- Includes onsite Raspberry Shake training
- This bundle can be combined with other schools or education programs to optimize training reach
We have created an example proposal for a large-scale “Seismographs in Schools” program. It is an extensive, resource-filled document that can help provide you with the materials you need to get your proposal approved.
- Funding Opportunities
- Grant Institutions
- Example Proposals
- Success Stories
- Other helpful links